Who do I look like?
When I was born, I had jet black hair and everyone said I looked just like Mami.
But as I grew, my hair got lighter and everyone started saying I looked just like Papi.
Now that I'm almost 3, I'm just confused. Mami's family says I look like Papi because I have his mouth and his coloring. Papi's family says I look like Mami because I have her curly hair and chubby cheeks. And many of our friends say I am "a perfect mix"-- that I look like Mami AND Papi.
So I found this website and decided to find out once and for all: Who do I look like?
And here's the answer:
"
Cool! I guess our friends were right. I AM a mix of both Mami AND Papi. That seems very fitting, doesn't it?
Do you agree? Let me know what you think!
But as I grew, my hair got lighter and everyone started saying I looked just like Papi.
Now that I'm almost 3, I'm just confused. Mami's family says I look like Papi because I have his mouth and his coloring. Papi's family says I look like Mami because I have her curly hair and chubby cheeks. And many of our friends say I am "a perfect mix"-- that I look like Mami AND Papi.
So I found this website and decided to find out once and for all: Who do I look like?
And here's the answer:
Cool! I guess our friends were right. I AM a mix of both Mami AND Papi. That seems very fitting, doesn't it?
Do you agree? Let me know what you think!

5 Comments:
At Tuesday, December 04, 2007,
Anonymous said…
There is a reason why I call her "Tylerina!" But those cheeks do remind me of a certain young girl who tried to sell me a cup of water for 45 cents back in 1977!
At Tuesday, December 04, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I knew it! ha! you do look like both your mom and dad. However I think the percent should be 51% Mom and 49% Dad. Those eyes look too much like your mom's.
At Wednesday, December 05, 2007,
Anonymous said…
You are as cute as I always suspected, Maya Conchita. Thanks for the tip, too! Now I have to see who your primos look like. :)
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Maya,
You have your mom's raised eyebrow!
Tell your parents to come visit me.
Love,
Tia Courtney
At Wednesday, December 12, 2007,
abuelita guille said…
You do look like both your mami and papi, but you remind me so much of your mami when she was a baby like you.
Post a Comment
<< Home