The Glamorous Life

Well, it has been one month since we moved to Orange County and I must say...I am liking it here!
I mean, what's not to like? It is always sunny. I get to see family all the time. We go see new places and things just about every weekend. And as you might have expected...life is a little bit more glamorous down here!
Check out the first photo of me and my cousin Lauren. She has a convertible Barbie car! Well, it was a beautiful day so we put on our shades and went for a spin. I rode shotgun while Lauren took the wheel. We took in the sights and listened to some kiddie jams. Rock on!
Here I am at my very first music video shoot, at the Discovery Science Museum. Lauren was my co-star and Papi was the director. Click on the arrow to press "Play" and check out our moves. We were grooving!
We also go to lots and lots of parties down here.
Then there was the quinceanera we attended a couple of weeks ago.
Check out this picture of me and Mami with a bunch of her cousins. These are all the girl cousins on one side of the family. Mami has something like 30 first cousins. You can imagine how much fun we have with such a big family!
As you can see, all this glamour and excitement can be exhausting; at the end of the day, I'm a simple girl. As long as I have Mami, Papi and my two rubber balls, life is beautiful!

7 Comments:
At Friday, May 11, 2007,
Unknown said…
WELCOME TO THE OC BABY GIRL!!!! It only gets better...You are going to L.O.V.E. Love it! ;P
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007,
Maya Conchita said…
Hi Cousin Liz!
Thanks for reading! Love ya!
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007,
abuelita guille said…
Welcome to Sunny Southern California. I've been waiting for this moment for many many years and finally my dream has come true! I can now see you every weekend. I can also babysit you whenever your mami and papi want to go out, or I can just be there for you whenever you need me. I am just a phone call away.
At Thursday, May 17, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Maya,
You look very glam and looks like your new life in the OC is treating you well.
Tell your Mami and Papi that you want to visit Tia Courtney in June.
At Thursday, May 17, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Dear Baby Glam Girl,
I'm glad you and your Mami are enjoying life in the OC. But I'm ALSO glad to see that you will forever be an Old School Sacramento Native! We miss you up here. love,
Laurel
At Friday, May 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Maya I can't wait to be able to baby sit you one of these days. I can't wait to see you run around screaming, "go devils!"
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Those are some great dance moves, Maya! Hope you're enjoying SoCal!
Post a Comment
<< Home