So Nice, We Did It Twice!
Last Saturday, all my special Sacramento friends gathered at my very favorite pizza place for another birthday celebration. YAY!
There was pizza and cake and presents and lots of fun. Of course, I spent a lot of time hanging out by the arcade games at the front of the restaurant. I also liked hanging out by the boom box playing my favorite music mix. Mami says I'm already like a teenager...hee hee!
Lots of my baby friends came like Julia, Rebecca, Gabe and Zachary. Check out these cute pictures!

Mami's best friend Courtney came all the way from Sonoma. I thanked her with a big beso!
I got to bring home lots of balloons and eat leftover pastel, or cake. Every night I asked for "Mas pastel?" But last night, Mami said it was all gone.
Sigh. I guess my awesome birthday celebration has finally come to an end...but that's OK! I have so many great memories to hold me over until my 3rd birthday. Mami and Papi keep saying it will be here before we know it...
Let's hope so! I REALLY like this birthday business, and I'm starting to get good at it...

2 Comments:
At Monday, February 05, 2007,
abuelita guille said…
Maya, it looks like you had a lot of fun with all your baby friends. I wish I was there. I love that big beso you gave your Tia Courtney. Miss you
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Maya,
Thanks for the "gros bisous" (that's French for big kiss). I enjoyed meeting all your friends and eating pizza and birthday cake.
Tell you Mami and Papi that you need to visit your Tia in Glen Ellen.
xoxo,
Courtney
Post a Comment
<< Home