Hello 2007!!
Happy New Year everybody!

2007 is here and I'm ready! I know it will be another fabulous year, even better than 2006.
This year was full of highlights, from my first look at snow to my first steps to learning my alphabet. I just grew by leaps and bounds in 2006! Check out how different I looked just one year ago:
On the travel front, I saw everything from the beaches of Santa Monica to the fog-shrouded hills of San Francisco to the bright lights of Broadway and even the stunning fall foliage of Connecticut.
I spent wonderful time with family and friends who came to visit us in Sacramento.
Christmas was non-stop fun. We spent four days in L.A. and went from one party to the next. Check out these pictures of me with Tia Belinda, Tio Cliff, Cousin Lauren and my buddy Clay!



We celebrated the end of the year by meeting my pal Julia and her Mommy and Daddy for a fun dinner on New Year's Eve. We ate french fries and sundaes and even stayed out until 8 p.m...I'm quite the party animal!

Me and Julia are so advanced, we're already texting each other...

2007 will bring many cool things. My 2nd birthday party is coming up, and we're even going to Mexico to relax on a sunny beach later this month. I've got my passport and I'm ready to go...
Life is always fun when I'm with Mami and Papi! I hope this year brings everyone much happiness, joy and adventure. Cheers!

2007 is here and I'm ready! I know it will be another fabulous year, even better than 2006.
This year was full of highlights, from my first look at snow to my first steps to learning my alphabet. I just grew by leaps and bounds in 2006! Check out how different I looked just one year ago:

On the travel front, I saw everything from the beaches of Santa Monica to the fog-shrouded hills of San Francisco to the bright lights of Broadway and even the stunning fall foliage of Connecticut.
I spent wonderful time with family and friends who came to visit us in Sacramento.
Christmas was non-stop fun. We spent four days in L.A. and went from one party to the next. Check out these pictures of me with Tia Belinda, Tio Cliff, Cousin Lauren and my buddy Clay!
We celebrated the end of the year by meeting my pal Julia and her Mommy and Daddy for a fun dinner on New Year's Eve. We ate french fries and sundaes and even stayed out until 8 p.m...I'm quite the party animal!


Me and Julia are so advanced, we're already texting each other...

2007 will bring many cool things. My 2nd birthday party is coming up, and we're even going to Mexico to relax on a sunny beach later this month. I've got my passport and I'm ready to go...
Life is always fun when I'm with Mami and Papi! I hope this year brings everyone much happiness, joy and adventure. Cheers!

4 Comments:
At Thursday, January 04, 2007,
Anonymous said…
i have to love the look on your mami's face in the picture where you are texting. i think we should keep phones away from you for a while. you don't want to end up like your mami's cousins who like to text :-) when are you coming over for your birthday party?
At Friday, January 05, 2007,
Maya Conchita said…
Hi Tia Goya!
You're so silly! Don't you know that I write the blog, not my Mami! I know people find it hard to believe but I'm very advanced. Just look at the picture of me texting and downloading ringtones! I got skillz! Of course your visit to Sacramento was a highlight...I always have fun with my Cool Aunt. :-)
Hi Maggies!
Thank you so much for the baking set you gave me for Xmas. I love it, especially the mini-whisk. I can't wait to whip up some delicious cupcakes...
My b irthdya party will be Saturday, Jan. 20th. Your invitation should be arriving soon!
At Friday, January 05, 2007,
abuelita guille said…
Maya, Happy New Year! I see that you've had so much fun throughout the year and I know that this year will be even better. I wish you the very best.
At Friday, January 05, 2007,
Maya Conchita said…
Hi GeeGee!
I wanted to call you today, but Mami said it was time for night-night...
Post a Comment
<< Home