Guess Who is Two?!

That's right, I turned 2 years old on January 19th. Woo-hoo!!
We celebrated with a big party at Abuelita GeeGee and Abuelito Chava's house. There was mole and rice and cake and balloons galore.
GeeGee's co-worker Maria even handmade this great Elmo pinata for me. Check it out, it was taller than me!
I was so excited to break it that I grabbed the stick and started practicing. When the time came, I whacked away with gusto! I enjoyed it so much that I cried when the other kids started hitting Elmo. I wanted to break him all by myself!
I cheered myself up with some yummy cake:
I got lots of nice presents, but the best present of all is the love I felt from all my friends and family. I had an especially good time chasing my Cousin Lauren around:
And of course I gave GeeGee plenty of besos for throwing me such a great party:
It was a VERY fun day. But there's lots more to tell, because this year's birthday celebration was more like a birthday festival: we also took a trip to Mexico and I went to Disneyland for the first time. And this Saturday, we will have a little pizza party with all my Sacramento friends.
What a fun life I lead...stay tuned for more details including a swim with the dolphins, Mami flying on a trapeze and my tender encounter with Winnie the Pooh!

p.s.: Thanks to Marina for my awesome birthday box!

4 Comments:
At Monday, January 29, 2007,
abuelita guille said…
My Maya, I can't believe you're already two! Seems like yesterday that you were born. I wish we keep having all your birthday parties here in L.A. so that you can be surrounded by all your family that loves you. I'll be more than happy to host all your parties.
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Hi Maya,
You are such a beautiful 1-year-old! We had so much fun at your birthday party and can't wait for more fun in the months to come.
Love, Julia, Andrew and Alexa
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Whoops. We meant to say 2-year-old, OF COURSE!!!! Sorry:)
At Monday, February 05, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Hi Maya;
I had a great time with you celebrating your 2nd birthday! It was so much fun chasing each other around your Grandma's house, playing ball and the best part was eating yummy birhday cake & all the candy from you huge Elmo pinata! Although, I have to admit it was tough to see Elmo get hit with a stick!! I look forward to many more memories together! Happy 2nd Birthday Maya! I love you!
Love,
Cousin Lauren
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home