Maya's Musings

The daily trials, triumphs and tribulations of a 21st-century, Mexican-Polish-American baby.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Stupid Baby Tricks: UPDATE!

Can you believe it's already December? My, how time flies!

I was hoping to post some pictures from my very first hockey game, but we're having some technical difficulties with our computer. So I can't link to the pictures, but rest assured I had a fabulous time rooting for the New Jersey Devils.

So I figured I would give you guys an update on my latest Stupid Baby Tricks. Last November, I told you all about the silly stuff I knew how to do, like waving bye-bye and clapping my hands and blowing raspberries. Well, it's one year later and the tricks are a little more advanced!

Many of you have been asking if I have learned all of my ABCs yet. As you may recall from this previous post, I started learning them when I was just 15 months old. Well, I'm happy to say that I learned them all by 20 months, and now I also know how to count from 1 to 10 in English AND Spanish! I got MAD bilingual skillz! Hee hee. Watch the video and see:

And here's one last Stupid Baby Trick for you to enjoy. I'm getting pretty good at yoga, as you'll see in the next video:

That's all from here! The holidays are in full swing and we've been shopping and decorating. We also listen to Christmas music on the radio and I got a singing Elmo Christmas stocking, which I love!

On this week's agenda: buying and decorating our Christmas tree. I call it "arbol luz!" Papi hung Christmas lights on the house and every night, he takes me out on the porch so I can stare at them. So pretty...

Catch the holiday spirit, everyone, and enjoy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home