A Birthday Wish
My Abuelita GeeGee is really cool.
She loves to feed me and play with me and take care of me when my Mami and Papi want to spend some time alone. She and my Abuelito Chava drive up to Sacramento all the time to see me. They bring me clothes and toys and lots of GOLD-- you should see all the bling I have!
Well, My Abuelita GeeGee is turning 49 years old today, and we couldn't figure out what to buy her for a present. I thought about flowers or chocolates, but that didn't seem special enough. So I decided to send her a very special birthday message instead. Check it out:
Sweet! I just love the Internet. How else could I send a special message to GeeGee? I am starting to talk a lot, and like to repeat whatever Mami and Papi say. I also learned another new trick: blowing big, fat kisses. Here I am:
Happy Birthday GeeGee, and many many more! I love you.
She loves to feed me and play with me and take care of me when my Mami and Papi want to spend some time alone. She and my Abuelito Chava drive up to Sacramento all the time to see me. They bring me clothes and toys and lots of GOLD-- you should see all the bling I have!
Well, My Abuelita GeeGee is turning 49 years old today, and we couldn't figure out what to buy her for a present. I thought about flowers or chocolates, but that didn't seem special enough. So I decided to send her a very special birthday message instead. Check it out:
Sweet! I just love the Internet. How else could I send a special message to GeeGee? I am starting to talk a lot, and like to repeat whatever Mami and Papi say. I also learned another new trick: blowing big, fat kisses. Here I am:
Happy Birthday GeeGee, and many many more! I love you.

1 Comments:
At Monday, September 18, 2006,
abuelita guille said…
Maya, I love you too and I miss you. Thank you for remembering my birthday. See you next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home