I Heart Tio Chavita

What a crazy weekend I had!
First, Cousin Maggie came to visit. We ate pizza, played with a doggie, went to the toy store, and I even learned to say her name! I call her "Mah-GEES." It's such a fun name, I kept saying it over and over again, even after she left!
After Cousin Maggie left, my Abuelita GeeGee, Tia Gloria, cousins Cristian and Karina and Tio Chavita came to visit me over the weekend.
We had lots of fun as usual-- shopping, sightseeing, going out to dinner and just hanging out at home. But I had an especially good time with my Tio Chavita. He is just the coolest!
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words...


Come visit me in Sacramento, and maybe you'll get some baby besos, too!

2 Comments:
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006,
abuelita guille said…
Maya, I had so much fun spending the weekend with you and your papis and so did Chavita. All he does is talk about you, he loves you too. See you next month. Love you.
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006,
Anonymous said…
ahh Maya you are so awesome for memorizing such a cool name!! I had a lot of fun with you too. Visiting you was the highlight of my trip along with the A's game with your Papi. When are you coming over to visit? I hope you liked the pictures I sent you. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home