Happy New Year!!

Happy 2006 everyone!
How did you ring in the new year? We went to my Tia Lesli's house, where lots of Mami and Papi's friends had drinks and yummy food. Mami dressed me in my slinkiest black dress, in honor of the festivities. Pretty sophisticated, no? Thanks for the outfit, Abuelita!
We spent the weekend remembering the many highlights of 2005. The year started off with a bang when I was born 12 days early on January 19. There were trips to L.A., my first plane ride to Connecticut and Boston, baseball games in Oakland, and countless good times with family and friends. In between, I learned how to smile, sit up, clap my hands and crawl. Every day was a grand adventure and we relished each and every one.
Wow, I can't believe it's already 2006! I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun. My Mami, Papi and I just had a ball in 2005. We were sad to say goodbye to such a memorable year, but excited to see what wonderful adventures 2006 will bring!

As for my New Year's Resolutions: I resolve to learn how to walk and talk in 2006. Pretty ambitious, I know, but I think I can swing it.
So...what are your resolutions for 2006?

1 Comments:
At Thursday, January 05, 2006,
abuelita guille said…
Hi my little girl,I love your black dress. I had alot of fun with you over the Christmas holiday. Too bad you couldn't be with us for New Year's, I was thinking about you all the time.
Maya,your birthday is coming up, I'm so excited planning your party. See you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home