Maya's Musings

The daily trials, triumphs and tribulations of a 21st-century, Mexican-Polish-American baby.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Hi Everyone!


My name is Maya Conchita. I am 6 months old and I live in Sacramento with my Mami Erika and Papi Tyler. I love eating, giggling, taking baths and sleeping in the car. I hate being hungry and eating pureed turkey (yuck!).

My Mami and Papi and all their friends are always talking about blogs this, and blogging that. So I decided to give it a try!

Most babies don't blog, but I have been around computers since I was born. My Papi can even feed me and check his email at the same time!

I will use this blog to tell you about what it's like to be a baby. I'm a lucky girl because I have a big family that loves me a lot. I hope you will enjoy this blog and leave a lot of comments! I have to go because I have a cold and need to get some sleep so I can get better. Don't worry, Mami and Papi are taking really good care of me!

7 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No more pureed turkey! In fact, a delicious vegetarian diet would be oh so delicious!

    -- Maya

    (ok, ok, it's really me, Markos...)

     
  • At Saturday, August 06, 2005, Blogger abuelita guille said…

    Hi mija, can't wait to see you next month. Lots of kisses.

     
  • At Saturday, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sweetie!! Continue eating, because I'm going to want to bite those luscious thighs!! Thinking about them makes my mouth water.......yum!!!!

     
  • At Sunday, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is way too freakin' cute!! Maya is starting to look like a little girl! She sits up so well....Love, Tia Elisa

     
  • At Sunday, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you very much I hope to see you soon. That is so cute that you are making so much progress so fast.

     
  • At Sunday, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mija that was me your tio Manuel. I forgot to sigtn it.

     
  • At Sunday, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi mi gordita cutie pie you are so cute. You remind me alot of your mom when your mom was a baby. I hope to see you soon. I love you very much.
    Tia Ina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home