The Fashion Chronicles, Vol. 1
I have decided to post pictures of myself in some favorite outfits from time to time. You should see my closet...my Mami says I have a way nicer (and bigger) wardrobe than she does!
I even have brand names, like Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. And of course, Tia Gloria is going to buy me some 7 Jeans, then I'll be all set!

Here I am in a festive ensemble, courtesy of Tios Juve and Goti. Isn't it beautiful? I must say I look good in red. And the black patent leather shoes add that classic touch. If there's one thing Mami has taught me, it's that accessories can make or break an outfit.
What do you think of my serious model face? Pretty good, right? I learned it from watching "America's Next Top Model" with Mami. That Janice Dickinson is crazy!
Mami was hoping I might wear this dress for Christmas, but I'm growing way too fast. So what's wrong with celebrating the holidays in August? I'll tell you this much...I was feeling pretty merry!
I even have brand names, like Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. And of course, Tia Gloria is going to buy me some 7 Jeans, then I'll be all set!

Here I am in a festive ensemble, courtesy of Tios Juve and Goti. Isn't it beautiful? I must say I look good in red. And the black patent leather shoes add that classic touch. If there's one thing Mami has taught me, it's that accessories can make or break an outfit.
What do you think of my serious model face? Pretty good, right? I learned it from watching "America's Next Top Model" with Mami. That Janice Dickinson is crazy!
Mami was hoping I might wear this dress for Christmas, but I'm growing way too fast. So what's wrong with celebrating the holidays in August? I'll tell you this much...I was feeling pretty merry!

2 Comments:
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005,
abuelita guille said…
Mija, you just look so adorable in that dress. You look beautiful in anything you wear because you are the prettiest baby I have ever seen. I love you so much.
At Thursday, September 01, 2005,
Anonymous said…
hey Maya you look so big now! i see that you can even sit up and pose for pictures. Did you watch the Angels/A's games? they were pretty good games. take lots of care and say hi to your mommy and daddy for me
Post a Comment
<< Home