All in the Family

Guess what? My cousin Ben came all the way from Connecticut just to meet me! YAY!! He is 15 and really cool. I am so excited. We're just going to hang out while he's here. We'll probably shake some rattles, read some books and play peek-a-boo. You know, just chill and get to know each other. His hair is kind of long and I just love to pull hair right now (ask Mami!), so maybe I'll be sneaky and give his a tug! Then I'll give him one of my big goofy smiles, so he won't be mad at me.
It is so neat to meet new family members. Mami says we're going to Connecticut in October to meet my Auntie Mar, Uncle Greg and Ben's little brother and sister. It will be my first time on a plane. It sounds sort of scary, but Mami and Papi will be holding me and I'm never scared as long as they hold me close.
I hope other family members come and visit me soon! My Abuelitos are coming for Labor Day, and I can't wait. Anyone else out there who is thinking of coming to Sacramento...I promise I will put you in my blog if you come. I'll make you famous! :-)

The other big thing that happened this week is we went to a baseball game. Lots and lots of people who read my Papi's blog were there, and they kept coming up to me to say hi because Papi puts my pictures on his website. There were at least 100 people there, and they all kept telling Papi how great he is! But I already knew that.
I wanted to show Papi that I support the A's, so I wore green and gold, right down to my toes! Our team won and everyone kept saying what a good baby I am. It made Mami and Papi proud...and that made me happy.
Go A's!

4 Comments:
At Wednesday, August 17, 2005,
abuelita guille said…
Mi nina, you look so cute in that adorable A's outfit. I am counting the days to see you.
I just ordered the Cri-Cri CD. I know you are going to love it. Your mami grew up listening to his music and knew all his songs. I hope you enjoy it.
At Saturday, August 20, 2005,
Maya Conchita said…
Abuelita--Thank you for the CD! I like when my Mami sings to me. See you soon...
Auntie Mar-- I can't wait to meet you and my cousins! You did a good job raising Cousin Ben. I dig him!
Tia Gloria-- PLEASE come visit soon. Do you know if they make Baby Seven jeans? How about Mini Manolos?
At Sunday, August 21, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Hi Maya whats up girl. If you are having a bad day I understand I just wanted to stop by.You are Totally the girl that has looks.
At Sunday, August 21, 2005,
Maya Conchita said…
Hi Teresita!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You're so cool! Tell your mom and dad to bring you to Sacramento so we can play, OK?
Post a Comment
<< Home